Swinging Through 3rd Grade

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

100th Day

The other day we celebrated our 100th day of 3rd grade! I can't believe we have already been in school 100 days. We did some writing activities where the students brainstormed what they would do if they had $100.00.  There were 100 piece puzzles for the students to put together when they finished their tasks early. We also made a class book where the students answered, "In 100 years I will be.." and then illustrated their page (It will be out for parents to look at during conferences). The students played some math games that were connected with the number 100. The students counted to see how many jumping jacks they could do in 100 seconds (they were very tired when the timer went off) and also how high they could count (write) in 100 seconds. I love seeing my students excitement for learning and I am looking forward to 80 more great days of 3rd grade!




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it is already 100 days! It goes by so fast.

    ReplyDelete