Swinging Through 3rd Grade

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Hanging out in Comer's Class"

Hey, Hey, We're the Monkeys!!
I can't wait for Monday to get here and to have my classroom filled with students!  We have some exciting things planned for the year and I look forward to watching each of you learn and grow.  I've been busy decorating our classroom and preparing for the school year.  Enjoy a "sneak peak" of the classroom!



"Out of all the Monkeys in the tree,
you're the one of me"

A few things about me:
* This is my first year teaching 3rd grade!  I've taught 6th, 5th and 4th grade in the past
* I love the summer and everything that goes along with it (sunshine, swimming, evening/morning walks, and visiting family)
* I have 5 nephews and 3 nieces (and one niece on the way)
* My favorite sport to play is volleyball and my favorite sport to watch is football
* I am a BYU fan and I go to all of the BYU home football games
* I look forward to coming to school everyday
* I love using technology in the classroom and teaching my students how to use it
* I do not like the snow unless I am up in the mountains

I can't wait to get to know each of you better!!!  Welcome to 3rd grade!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great start of the year. Your room looks cute and ready to go...I'm sure it will never look that put together again once the kids arrive...at least that is how it is in my kids' bedrooms! That is the joy of it all though, knowing they love it and feel comfortable in it. Good luck on a new school year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkey business will be your business this year I'm sure! Add my blog to your blog so we can keep up on what's going on in each of our rooms! Best of luck! YOU'LL LOVE THIRD GRADE! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for this year. Anna loves the monkey theme.


    Jen

    ReplyDelete